- Written by James DeShay
- Written by Attorney Ka’Juel J. Washington
- Written by Lawrence A Robinson
By Lawrence A. Robinson
The Secret is a best-selling 2006 self-help book written by Rhonda Byrne, based on the earlier film of the same name. It is based on the law of attraction and claims that positive thinking can create life-changing results such as increased happiness, health, and wealth.
- Written by Jill-Capri Simms
By Jill-Capri Simms Excerpt from the new book “I Am”
We had just completed pre-recording this week’s edition of Liberating Truth Radio. Typically, I send my guests their interview questions about a week in advance. Yes, it might seem “stagey”, but the preparation formula helps me and the interviewee relax and keep on track to meet the broadcast timeframe. After all, 30 minutes will seem like 30 seconds once we get started.
- Written by Attorney Pam Keith
By Attorney Pam Keith
PICTURE THIS: January 2017, two days before the inauguration of President Hillary Clinton:
President Barack Obama comes out to a gathering of press and makes the following announcement:
- Written by Attorney Natalie Jackson
By Attorney Natalie Jackson
The Black community face two kinds of criminal violence:
1) Government-Sanctioned Criminal Violence (illegal use of force by the police), and
2) Community Criminal Violence (when a community is preyed upon by individual members of that community).
Each of these types of violence must be addressed differently because the possible solutions to resolving them are different.
- Written by Lawrence A. Robinson
by Lawrence A. Robinson
It is interesting to me, that Luis Calderon would gain the endorsement of famed Black Attorney, Benjamin Crump, then hide that endorsement from certain voters. Calderon is campaigning for Circuit Judge against Black Attorney, taleph Haynes Davis.