Are Some Pastors Disrespecting God's Holiness?
- Category: Religion
- Published: Wednesday, 17 February 2016 20:22
- Written by Dr Samantha Phillips
By Dr. Samantha M Phillips
I CANNOT STAY SILENT on the issue. It's been something grieving my Spirit and today I must speak.
IN LIGHT OF:
- Kirk Franklin & Kelly Price's Appearance on Kanye West's new song 'Ultralightbeam,' Is this a God thing? Are Kirk & Kelly compromising? Is Kanye West really seeking to know the one true and living God?
- Preachers of Atlanta featuring those who bear the title PASTOR but who openly cuss and act in a very carnal manner using the reasoning of trying to reach lost people. Not ALL the cast does it but of course the focus in on those that do. Is it okay? Are they a disgrace to the church at large? Are they disrespecting God's holiness?
- My own observations of some I've personally seen: preachers who fornicate, live double lives and
keep leading churches, leaders who will backbite, manipulate and flat out lie to grow their congregations and influence, leaders who are ALWAYS judging someone or something and loudly voicing their negativity, the list goes on & on.
WHAT IS GOD'S TRUTH? What should TRUE BELIEVERS OF JESUS CHRIST understand is HIS WAY of living and being right? I have so much more to say than a social media post can capture. But here's the thing brothers & sisters, God has NOT left it up to our own human interpretation! He has clearly spoken and given us His standards for living and leadership. Everyone else's opinions cannot be what YOU base your own convictions off of!!! Some people are very sincere, but are sincerely WRONG!
DON'T FALL FOR THE DECEPTIONS! The WORD SETTLES IT! And the Holy SPIRIT gives it LIFE! Applying the WORD without the fruits of the Spirit leads to spiritually killing folks God is trying to save. AND claiming to walk in the love of God without the Full Word being your TRUE PERSONAL STANDARD for Holy living leads to spiritually weakening people and CORRUPTING the body.
Romans 8:5-8 Those who are dominated by the sinful nature think about sinful things, but those who are controlled by the Holy Spirit think about things that please the Spirit. So letting your sinful nature control your mind leads to death. But letting the Spirit control your mind leads to life and peace. For the sinful nature is ALWAYS hostile to God. IT NEVER DID OBEY GOD'S LAWS, IT NEVER WILL. THAT'S why those who are still under the control of their sinful nature can NEVER please God.
IT IS SCRIPTURALLY IMPOSSIBLE for you to be sinfully natured and to please God! It is EQUALLY OFFENSIVE to GOD to be legalistic and prideful because you aren't living in sin! Your pride and critical spirit is also SIN! This graphic sums up the CLEARLY STATED & FIRMLY ESTABLISHED PRINCIPLE OF CARNALITY VS SPIRITUALITY, old man vs new man. I ENCOURAGE YOU TO CHOOSE TO LIVE "BRAND NEW"
| Dr. Samantha Phillips is a nationally featured speaker & motivator; a successful, beautiful businesswoman as well as a powerful prophet of God. She is the Executive Director of Kingdom Life International Center - Orlando, Florida
CHANGING LIVES! STRENGTHENING FAMILIES! FULFILLING DESTINIES! http://WWW.DRSAMANTHA.INFO